The health and well-being of our customers, staff and the community is our number one priority. As a business, we’re doing everything we can to take preventative measures as we continue to serve our customers and the community without interruption. It’s our goal to make all aspects of our store safe during your shopping experience. In particular, we’ve put a number of important measures in place storewide because we know how important cleanliness is during these times.
What We’re Doing
- In addition to our regular intense cleaning schedule, we’ve increased our cleaning methods to deep clean and disinfect all areas of our store in accordance to CDC protocols.
- We have added hand sanitizer inside our store.
- We have ordered back up cleaning supplies to ensure we’re stocked and prepared.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are also postponing our upcoming tasting events for the next thirty days due to heightened community concern and awareness of COVID-19. Please stay tuned for updates and information about rescheduling. You too can also help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by following these helpful tips.
What You Can Do
- Regular hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Cover any coughing or sneezing with elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you’re sick
We’ll continue to closely monitor real-time developments and official information from the CDC, WHO and local agencies for guidance and will update our plan as needed in order to keep our customers, staff and community healthy.
We truly appreciate your trust in us as we continue to do everything within our control to help us all navigate this uncertain time.