- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Combine ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon size slider bag or large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat.
- Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up.
- Place chicken on foil and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
What to Drink With It?
- Beer: Singlecut 18 Watt IPA 16oz $13.49/4pk
- Red Wine: M2 Purple Squirrel Zinfandel $16.99
- Cocktail: Mint Julep made with Medley Brother’s Kentucky Bourbon $22.99
Click here to visit DamnDelicious.net for full recipe.
Photo credit: DamnDelicious.net