- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 ounces tequila (WC Choice: Ocho Plata Tequila)
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Garnishes: frozen raspberries, lime slice, rosemary or mint
- Glass rim: extra sugar
Did You Know? Tequila Ocho Plata is one of the first single estate tequila producers.
1. Take your frozen raspberries and run them under hot water until thawed a bit. Then place the raspberries into a fine-mesh strainer and use a spoon to press raspberry juice into a bowl.
2. Dump out 1/4 cup sugar onto a plate. Get 2 glasses. Wet the rim of each glass with water and twirl the rim around in the sugar to coat it.
3. Into each glass place 1 ounce raspberry juice, 1 1/2 ounce tequila, 1 ounce lime juice, 1/2 ounce triple sec, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir and add ice + garnishes. ENJOY!
Original Recipe, sponsored by the National Processed Raspberry Council, and Photo Credit: https://immaeatthat.com/2017/12/01/santas-margarita/