G.O.A.T., or the Greatest of All Time, is the only way to describe the options we’ve rounded up for sipping during the Big Game this weekend. You thought we were going say something , or rather someone else – didn’t you? Well, we’re not alluding to any particular player you’ll be seeing on your TV screen (or the literal animal either, for that matter). Nope. We are listing off highly rated and/or award-winning choices for spirits, wines and beer. What will you tackle the game with on Sunday?
All of these G.O.A.T. whiskeys have 90+ point scores and are available in our store for purchase.
- Drumshanbo Pot still Irish Whiskey (92 points)
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 025 (94 points)
- Glenmorangie a Tale of Cake (93 points)
90 points and over, these G.O.A.T. wines are sure to be a fan favorite. Plus! Two are new to our store.
- Garzon Cabernet Franc (91 Points) (New Item!)
- Brady Zinfandel (94 Points)
- Yorkville Cabernet Sauvignon (91 points) (New and Organic Item!)
Most outstanding honors surely go to any of these G.O.A.T. beers. Pick up your pack for this weekend.
- Bissell Brothers The Substance Ale IPA
- Lawsons a Sip of Sunshine IPA
- Lamplighter After Midnight Imperial Stout
- Lamplighter Rabbit Rabbit Double IPA
- Definitive Brewing Distant Gardens