As restrictions start getting lifted, folks are seeking out ways to get together while staying safe. We’re here to suggest some ideas on fun things to do while social distancing. First up, host a small backyard campfire.
Invite one or two friends over to gather around a fire pit in your backyard. Make s’mores or toasted marshmallows with sticks and serve complimentary cocktails to your guests in single use cups. Be sure everyone is seated at least six feet apart.
Recommendations for drinks include Irish coffee, savory craft beer, S’Mores martini and other flavorful options on the rocks.
- Irish Coffee: Made with Pure Kentucky Small Batch Bourbon $34.99
- Beer: Founder’s Breakfast Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout 12oz bottles $9.59/4pk
- S’Mores Martini: Made with Wheatley Vodka $17.99
- Chocolate Whiskey, on the Rocks: 1010 Chocolate Cream Whiskey, $17.99
- Cream Tequila, on the Rocks: 1921 Crema de Mexico, $29.99