Valentine’s Day falling on a Sunday is the perfect excuse to share this perfectly pink mimosa recipe we found. Who wouldn’t love a sparkling raspberry lemon mimosa?! We hope you get to enjoy it with your sweetheart this weekend. XoXo.
- 4 ounces chilled Brut Champagne or sparkling wine, cork just popped
- 2 ounces raspberry lemonade, pulp strained out if desired
- Fresh raspberries, sprinkled with white granulated sugar
How to Make
- Pour about 2 ounces of champagne into a champagne flute (about 2/3 of the way up)
- Pour about 1 ounce of raspberry lemonade into the flute (almost filling the flute).
- Top with fresh sugared raspberries.
See full recipe: https://www.aberdeenskitchen.com/2015/05/sparkling-raspberry-lemon-mimosas/